Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Big Thanks from Liz!!

I think I can speak on behalf of everyone on both teams when I say thanks for the endless support we have received from family and friends, both last week and over the last 6 months. It really means a lot to have people cheering us on on the sidelines and at home, as well as having a real interest in how we were getting on. It served to make us play harder to do you all proud.

On a personal note, thanks to all the guys on the Open team for sacrificing your lie-ins to come and support us at every game you could. We wouldn't have got half of those Ds without you and really appreciate the effort you put in.

Thanks also to all the girls for putting up with me for the last 6 months, and especially for the last week. It was a steep learning curve, but an enjoyable one, and I couldn't have done it without all your continued patience and understanding when I started to go a bit crazy!

Fiona has also been amazing throughout, I can't imagine a better person to have done this with. Thanks for everything and all the help since November!

And not forgetting Ibuprofen, a never-ending support throughout!


lizxx

No comments: